Monday, June 1, 2015

End of May

Whew!  The end of May occurred yesterday and I can't help but feel like the entire month was a whirlwind!  I mean I only met with Juliette once and of course it was the best time, but I think I need to seriously start making more of an effort on that front.

This past weekend felt REALLY busy during the day and allowed me to completely crash out on the nights.  Friday night I was asleep on my couch before 9 pm.  I blame the craziness that has been my work life lately.

Saturday I was up and at 'em with a Starbucks/ donuts run before spending my entire morning at Little League.  I should probably win an award for the best aunt ever.  I am pretty sure I got some version of sun poisoning as I was lobster red after an hour!  AWFUL!  After a long day of Little League, I got my hair done which was super awesome and much needed.  It is funny how when you get a root touch up everyone thinks you changed your entire head of hair.  I was also asleep by 9 pm Saturday.  I blame heat, sunburn and lack of a social life for the early bedtime.

Sunday was quiet, I have been binge watching Gossip Girl like no one's business.  I just finished season two and I can't believe how long ago this show aired because I remember most of the episodes.  Then in true family style, we had an impromptu BBQ at my house which left a ton of dishes in my sink and guess what?  I don't really care.

Tonight I get to go drink wine and paint an American flag...  I will let you know how that turns out because I don't foresee it going well.

Bella And The City

No comments:

Post a Comment