2. I have to wear my retainers every night or I cannot sleep. I guess it is the comfort in knowing my teeth will be straight forever if I constantly wear them.
3. I have a very unhealthy relationship with eBay... Meaning I have to win, even if I don't like the item that much. It is the immense thrill of knowing I won. I bought 8 pairs of cowboy boots in one year on eBay and I only own 3 of them still. At least I was able to resell them on eBay.
4. Mushy or brown bananas make me gag. I just can't!
5. I know enough about nutrition and exercises, aka dieting, that I could probably go to school and become a nutritionist quickly. I am just REALLY bad at applying nutrition and exercise to my own life.
5. The 4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday! I love Christmas, but there is just something awesome about letting Freedom ring that i cannot get enough of.
6. I like cold/snow vacations more than tropical ones. I blame this on summers growing up and traveling to Nevada and Arizona on summer vacation. Don't get me wrong, I like dry heat, but humidity is disgusting.
7. I only started a twitter account so I could be in the know when we had forest fires near my house... Now it seems I am addicted.
8. I have lofty dreams of picking up and moving to Wyoming, but let's be real here... I am scared shitless of striking out on my own. I don't think I am brave and tough enough for it.
9. I love oil pulling. It is the most putrid thing, but I love it! My mouth really does feel cleaner and fresher after.
10. I failed math in college... I barely passed high school math. Not good old fashioned math, but algebra and geometry. I still to this day have no idea why the f we need these stupid equations in life. I work for a water agency where I write checks, calculate bills and meter readings and you know what? High school algebra/ geometry isn't used. For anything in life there is a formula and your job will tell you which formula you MUST know.
11. I hoard tv shows on my DVR. I prefer starting and finishing an entire season of a show in one weekend rather than waiting each week. I still have Scandla hoarded, but I will watch that soon!