Thursday, June 18, 2015

Betcha Didn't Know...

I am joining up with Helene today to share some of my totally crazy and insane quirks!  I know y'all are excited!


1. I hate peas.  I make myself stress out about eating peas until I have hives and massive anxiety.  They are just disgusting little dirt clods.  Barf.

2. I have to wear my retainers every night or I cannot sleep.  I guess it is the comfort in knowing my teeth will be straight forever if I constantly wear them.

3. I have a very unhealthy relationship with eBay... Meaning I have to win, even if I don't like the item that much.  It is the immense thrill of knowing I won.  I bought 8 pairs of cowboy boots in one year on eBay and I only own 3 of them still.  At least I was able to resell them on eBay.

4. Mushy or brown bananas make me gag.  I just can't!

5. I know enough about nutrition and exercises, aka dieting, that I could probably go to school and become a nutritionist quickly.  I am just REALLY bad at applying nutrition and exercise to my own life.

5. The 4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday!  I love Christmas, but there is just something awesome about letting Freedom ring that i cannot get enough of.

6. I like cold/snow vacations more than tropical ones.  I blame this on summers growing up and traveling to Nevada and Arizona on summer vacation.  Don't get me wrong, I like dry heat, but humidity is disgusting.

7. I only started a twitter account so I could be in the know when we had forest fires near my house... Now it seems I am addicted.

8. I have lofty dreams of picking up and moving to Wyoming, but let's be real here... I am scared shitless of striking out on my own.  I don't think I am brave and tough enough for it.

9. I love oil pulling.  It is the most putrid thing, but I love it!  My mouth really does feel cleaner and fresher after.

10. I failed math in college... I barely passed high school math.  Not good old fashioned math, but algebra and geometry.  I still to this day have no idea why the f we need these stupid equations in life.  I work for a water agency where I write checks, calculate bills and meter readings and you know what?  High school algebra/ geometry isn't used.  For anything in life there is a formula and your job will tell you which formula you MUST know.

11. I hoard tv shows on my DVR.  I prefer starting and finishing an entire season of a show in one weekend rather than waiting each week.  I still have Scandla hoarded, but I will watch that soon!




Helene in Between

No comments:

Post a Comment