Monday, May 18, 2015

Photo Fail- Weekend Recap

So I had a pretty darn exciting weekend full of beer, vodka, gambling and bowling...  I would share pictures with you, but I am basically the worst freaking blogger on the planet and there are absolutely NO PICTURES!

No selfies.
No bowling scores.
No winning tickets.
No weird food that I swear was delicious.
No stalker paparazzi....

Nothing.

Zip....

So like I said I am the worst blogger this side of blogland, but I have a feeling y'all will forgive me.  If you don't, I may die a very slow and emotionally painful death so please just forgive me already.

Other than my lack of picture taking, Vegas was fun, but then again it is always fun.

Just a reminder this Thursday is the monthly Travel link up.  If you want to join up come back Thursday or shoot me an email to kristaketterhagen@gmail.com



Bella And The City

No comments:

Post a Comment