Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday- May Day

Well it is finally Friday and a May Day Friday at that.  I had to look up May Day which is actually May Basket Day where you give a basket full of flowers and goodies to someone you adore...  I am still waiting for mine, there wasn't one on my porch this morning and I think there probably won't be one when I get home.  Oh well, to hell with outdated back country traditions anyway.

Today I am guest posting over at quirky pickings.  You should really stop by and give me LOTS of love, because I need to win something in my life and I am basically going to drive y'all nuts with the pushing you to go and read, comment and love my guest post.  I can't tell you what it was about, but I can tell you I had to tap into my freshman year of high school English to get shit done.

In other news, I really love these things!




Wedges

Sign





No comments:

Post a Comment