Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursty Thursday- Orphan Girl!

Hey y'all!  I am joining Kristin again for some Thursty Thursday throw down action.

This week I didn't concoct one single cocktail.  Literally everything I have consumed has come premixed and delicious from the bottle.  Especially this amazing Montana sipping bourbon by the name of Orphan Girl from Headframe Spirits.

I don't know about you, but I love a smooth and tasty sipping bourbon a lot of the time.  The great thing about Orphan Girl is I can drink it over crushed ice, mixed with coffee and if I am feeling REALLY fancy I do a little root beer and it tastes like a root beer milkshake.  Yum!

I am more partial to Orphan Girl over Bailey's Irish Cream.  I do love Bailey's but it is like Jack Daniels in the fact that the distinct taste can sometimes be overwhelming.  Orphan Girl is subtle and smooth and a definite favorite of mine.





Hopelessly Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment