Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thirsty Thursday- Cranberry Cooler

Yesssss!!!  We made it to Thursday, a perfectly thirsty Thursday.  I don't know about y'all, but I sort of love Thursdays!

Today I want to share my Cranberry Cooler.  It is REALLY simple- I promise!

Budlight- Cranbrrrita
Sparkling water
Lemon or lime wedge



Equal parts Cranbrrrita and sparkling water in a stemless wineglass or tumbler over crushed ice.
Garnish with lemon or lime.

The reason I love this drink so much is because the actual Cranbrrrita is too sweet and syrupy for me.  I am so happy Bud Light chose to bring the cranberry back permanently as it is my favorite of all the  "Rita" drinks.  I tend to buy one tall can of the Bud Light and one bottle of club soda and I can drink for hours.  The plus side is although it is refreshing, you don't have a hangover the next day!


Hopelessly Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment