Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Goals

Well jeez, I have really mucked up on the whole "monthly" goals things I have set, but I have a feeling with March I will be better at it... Must be the whole 31 days with an awesome drinking holiday in the middle.

1. Working out- I keep saying this and honestly the last week I have committed to a daily 10-20 minute session of kickboxing with my DVD player.  One week strong is better than not.  I have also been on top of logging in to My Fitness Pal.  TodayI hit 45 days strong.

2. Organizing- I have had this on my list for while, but the truth is I need organization in every aspect of my every day life.  I plan on continuing to clean things out and making a particular space for every item and that includes the "labels" on my blog.  I want y'all to be able to find what you are looking for.

3. This month I plan on not purchasing clothing items or miscellaneous unneeded items for myself.  So far I am doing good with this.  I figure baby steps in the way of bigger goals.


I know the list is pretty short, but I figure why over do it, when I can compile a list that might actually get done with some luck and a little hard work.


Here is to a March full of luck and green beer!


No comments:

Post a Comment