Friday, February 13, 2015

With Love Round 2

Aww... Valentine's Day is tomorrow and love is in the air.  Since I am not really big on the day I have complied a few ways I celebrate love with the things that I love!

-Red Wine- I am a sucker for deep, full bodied red wines.  It doesn't have to be a special occasion for me to bust open a good red.  Personal favorites are Darkness Falls and Cupcake's Red Velvet.

-Favorite Movies-  As much as I love recent chick flicks and comedies, there is something about classic films like Casablanca and The Harvey Girls that just makes my heart smile.

-Snack Attack- While watching my favorite movies and indulging in wine, I also enjoy popcorn sprinkled with semi-sweet chocolate chips for a savory, salty, sweet snack.

- Yoga Attire- Nothing say comfy like some leggings, a baggy sweat shirt and warm cozy slippers.

Of course no evening would be complete without my down comforter throw and a cozy fire.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my love bugs!


Kristie's Blue Jeans



[inlinkz_linkup id=493088 mode=1]

Blogger Blog code






Blog Hosted On Wordpress.com code






Typepad/tumblr/wumple/custom site code




No comments:

Post a Comment