Friday, February 27, 2015

With Love-Final Call

I cannot believe the end of the "With Love Fridays" is over today.  I have had the most amazing co-hosts and wanted to tell ya how much I love blogging.

Blogging is such a weird yet fascinating place, but I don't foresee giving it up anytime soon.  Maybe I am crazy because I share my inner most thoughts. wishes, and insanity with complete strangers and from there I have forged some amazing friendships and strengthened rocky relationships I have in my day to day life.  When I blog I feel like I actually have a voice and with that a responsibility to be me, 100% pf the time.  I get a few daily reads and I hope my readers enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.


In March I will be joining up for an Instagram photo challenge.  I hope to see y'all there.  You don't have to participate everyday, just when you can.  Be sure to use #BLPhotoChallenge .

Kristie's Blue Jeans







No comments:

Post a Comment