Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Southern California Weather

As many of you may know, or maybe not- I live in the mountains.  So you are probably day dreaming about the wonderful wildlife and snow I must get... The kicker is, my mountains are in Southern California.  While we are not foreign to weather or snow, I am bitter that we are having endless summer/ spring weather up on the mountain top.

I need snow!  I need cold!  I want to wear my boots and not feel over dressed or get over heated.  I am wearing sandals for heaven's sake!

I know I shouldn't be complaining as the Mid West and East Coast are getting hammered, but seriously, where in the hell is my winter?  I am over here day dreaming about the Arctic chills of Canada and have my heater in my house off and a window open so I get a little cold at night.

 Yes I am crazy, but it makes me sad when I don't get to have my four seasons.


Who wouldn't want to dream about this or live in it?

So in Cliff's notes, Mother Nature stop being so dang tropical and give me some snow.  Punxsutawney Phil has already declared 6 more weeks of winter, so I am more than ready to accept it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment