Friday, January 2, 2015

January Goals

Wow, all of the holidays are over and that means that not only is there a new year but also a new month.  This year I have made myself promises to really push my blog and get it out there much more than it already is and to keep up with the monthly goals.



This month for January here are my goals-

Dolla Dolla Bill-  Budget the whole year out to have things paid off more in full and to have money to go to Canada this summer as well as South Dakota/Wyoming/ Montana.  It's really important to me to make sure I can still afford to travel.  In saying that, I am going to really buckle down and try hard to only purchase the necessities of life.

Walk It Out-  I NEED to get back to walking and working out.  I actually miss it, which means it's time to get back to it.  New Year new me, right?

Meal Plan- I am going to start using the crock pot since it's like the easiest/ best kitchen buddy, besides the Kitchen Aid mixer I still want.  I am planning to meal prep and crock pot cook 2-3 meals a week,  I think it will help me be on track.

Organize- I really need to get everything back in order and in place and organized.  When you are organized, life is easier- MUCH easier.

What are your goals?

  photo snowsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment