Friday, January 16, 2015

It's Finally Friday!

It is Friday and I do believe that I have had that title up there before and I really don't care.  It is hard to pick out a title for every single post that is catchy and original.

I am so happy it is Friday.  This week and this month have been crazy thus far and I am really looking forward to the weekend.  Which means no more manual labor as soon as I walk into the office because I Won't be back in the office until Tuesday morning.  Woot woot!

I have big plans/ goals for my weekend.  No really, I do.  Even if one of them is going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep.

Tonight is all about catching up on sleep after organizing some furniture, books, cds, and movies.  I have been in my house since the end of July and I still have shit in boxes.  It is time to put that away.

Saturday is full of errands and cleaning and having my family and neighbors over for dinner.  I am looking forward to it, but maybe I should have had a menu planned prior to inviting people over?  Hmm... Hoping Pinterest has a good idea of what I can make 10 people that is delicious, quick and easy.

Sunday I am headed to San Diego to see Eric Church!  I am so excited!!!!!  This of course is one of two shows of Eric's I will be attending this week.  I cannot wait to get my redneck on.



 photo snowsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment