Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Goals

Top of the mornin' to y'all.

Ok I am really not that cheerful, but in all honesty I am excited to throw out my November goals like nobody's business.  I have l kind of, sort of, really flaked on doing these and as proof, here we are at the 5th of November and I am just getting around to them!

Christmas Shopping:  I don't have a super large family to buy for, but rather people that are hard to shop for!  Thanks to my sister I am able to go in with her on certain gifts for family members, but let's face it she is difficult to shop for and I can't go in on a gift for her with her.  My goal this month is to get Christmas shopping mostly completed so I can have gifts wrapped and under my tree asap.

Better Blogging: I have tried really hard t be a better blogger and just for you guys I have a special treat coming on Friday for Movember- you know the mustache/facial hair month where all men decide to grow a beast on their face.

Morning Workouts: It is high time I get back into my morning routines as I am just too damn tired by 5 pm.  I think it's time to get back to my morning workouts so I am for sure getting them in.

Get Crafty: I have SO many pinterest holiday craft ideas that I need to get crackin on and I am hoping to be able to do that this month- well that is my goal at least.

That are your goals for this month?

 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment