Monday, November 3, 2014

Please RSVP

Happy November Y'all.

The leaves are finally changing to a deep orange and red and the weather has turned chilly around these parts.  So chilly it tried to snow on Saturday and I loved every minute of it.

My weekend was quiet and content for the most part.  Friday night the fog socked in so badly that there was no way in heck I was going anywhere so I walked to my parents and had dinner with them and watched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".  It was the most quiet and relaxing Halloween and it makes me laugh that I didn't go out and get trashed, especially since Halloween was a Friday night.  I must be growing up.. Boo!

Saturday was all set and ready for a boutique day at my house.  We had Cookie Lee, Jamberry, JewelScent and Origami Owl all set up with snacks and wine for everyone to enjoy, except nobody came.  People RSVP'ed and didn't show up, didn't call to say they weren't going to make, no apologies offered.... Nothing.  I am sorry, but this is one of my BIGGEST freaking pet peeves!!!!!  DO NOT RSVP unless you plan on keeping it.  I am better off with 100 maybes to 20 yes's and no one showing up!  I will say I appreciate the people who texted and explained their situations, I understand that.  Life happens, but really the other 15 people couldn't say they weren't coming?!?!  

Sunday was full of football and family time.  Everyone came over and spent the day at my house watching football and I spent a little bit of time getting things together for Canada.  I leave this Saturday and I am so excited.

Don't forget about the awesome giveaway I am part of!

I need a couple of guest bloggers so please, pretty please let me know if you want to be a guest poster next week.  I would just need the posts by this Thursday, November 6.

Bella And The City



 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment