Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Second Thirty Years

Oh look, we have made it almost ten years into our next thirty years-

  I hope life is treating you well.  I hope you have about a 100 places marked off our bucket list.  I hope you haven't lost your sense of humor and have held on to your sense of self.  I am sure plenty more loss has come our way, it's life- just remember to let it roll and that all people lose things in life, not just you.

  Have we won the lottery yet?  Better keep playing those lucky numbers.  I know there are probably a 100 more pairs of cowboy boots lining the closet.  Speaking of closets, did we get that walk in closet to dwarf all others?  I really  hope we did!

 I know we have met our travel soul mate and we have traveled with him countless places, always enjoying the scenery, ambiance and each other's company.  Remember not to push too hard and be easy- that is the best way to take life's grand adventures.

 I know you have remembered to be grateful, but just in case here is my reminder- things happen, luck changes, people move on, but as long as you are feeling, breathing and experiencing life you are living.  Be thankful for what you have and the memories you have made.  Don't lose hope and know that life is what you make it.  I know you forget these things, because I am you and I hope you remember how truly gratifying love and laughter are.

   Lose your inhibitions and just be.





Helene in Between Blogtober
 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment