Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween #TBT- #Blogtober

Halloween has never really been my thing.  I love it, but I also love to hate it.  I don't have overly amazing Halloween stories nor do I have tragic Halloween stories.  Halloween has always been just a  day of dress up to feed the dramatic princess who lives in 1/520 of my psyche.

So let's take a walk down the moemoery lane of some costumes I have had through the years ( I really need to get my hands on Grandma's photo albums as that is where the true awesomeness of my mom's sewing skills are displayed).

My mom made my older sister a Snow White costume while I got to be the cutest pumpkin of 1987.  Seriously- look how adorable I am!
  
Circa 1987

Aww my first Halloween at a bar.  If you need a costume ASAP go with a Frederick's corset, jeans and stilettos. 
 2007

There was the year I was dressed as a cigar selling pin up with an old dance costume.
2008

Oh look the trusty jeans and stilettos.
2009

As I said, I don't love Halloween and I don't hate it.  It's just a "meh" holiday for me and another excuse to drink and have fun decorations on display.


Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo cheerio.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment