Monday, October 13, 2014

New Endeavour

I have been thinking and thinking and I am happy to announce I have a new endeavor and I hope all of you lovelies out there will support me with feed back and maybe even the occasional purchase.

For a long time I have wanted to design and create t-shirts and tank tops for the country girl in all of us and I am close to making that happen.  I am sure the first few designs are going to be rocky, but I have faith this is going to work out just fine.

I have a quick survey for y'all- you can answer int he comments section of my blog - so here we go:

What is a price you are willing to spend on a custom designed t-shirt or tank top by yours truly? ex: $20-$25?

How often would you be willing to purchase said shirts?  ex: quarterly designs, monthly designs, bi-monthly designs?

Would you be willing to purchase the shirts if you could include a matching bag or koozie for $5-$10 more, depending on the extra item?

I want to thank y'all in advance for your feed back and just so you get an idea here is a sample of what I am hoping to be able to design and sell


 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment