Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dream Vacation- #blogtober14

Wow, so I have REALLY sucked at #blogtober14.  Anyways, today is all about my dream vacation...

When I was younger I used to dream of vacations in Tahiti, Hawaii, backpacking across Europe, lazy days on cruise ships in the Caribbean.  You know, just living the vacation dreams of so many.  These days I have other adventures in mind.


I have a few "dream vacations" in mind now.


My first one is the Canadian Rocky Mountain train tour.  Listed as number 7 on the Most Luxurious Train Tours in the World this is definitely one vacation I would love to do.  Railroading through the gorgeous vistas and peaks of the Canadian Rockies, passing lakes so clear and blue a person would think they were staring at a painting.  I swear I will do this one day, don't know when, but I am doing it.


If you have been around these parts before, you would know I have a thing about ghost hunting.  I have done quite a few tours of ghost hunting, but I would love to take a road trip across the most haunted ghost towns and sites in America.  How awesome would it be to drive from town to town doing random ghost tours and hearing historically laced tales of sinister and heartbreaking losses.  Bobby Mackey's in Wilder, KY is on that list, although I am pretty sure I would piss myself.  They say the well in the underneath is a portal to Hell, but that's just the rumor. It must be spooky if they have a sign warning patrons of the ghosties.
Creepy, yes, but no one said I was normal, but I am in no way a psychopath either.


Fall is my favorite season and I love seeing the trees change.  I have been fortunate enough to view this gorgeous occurrence in Chicago and Nashville, but I dream of flying to New York and driving up the East Coast and witnessing the true beauty of fall.  From Boston to Maine and back down again.  It's something I also have on my bucket list.  I love traveling in the fall!

Where is your dream vacation destination?



Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment