Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Writer's Block

I am sorry, y'all!  You see, I have a very serious case of writer's block going on in this head of mine.  I just can't seem to put all of my good thoughts (when I can remember them, because why would I write those down?!?!?!) into a post the way I want.  I have several started but nothing is making me feel good nor does it seem to be jiving.

It is driving me up the wall!


I think that is the hardest part about being a blogger- fresh material to keep my loves coming back to read.  I need some sort of inspiration, but all I feel is exhaustion and the sense of being overwhelmed.

Maybe it's summer coming to an end.  There is always a lull in my social life at the end of summer, so maybe that is what is up.  I haven't been out and about to give you new stories of the crazy shenanigans that normally occur in my life.  Maybe I need to unplug for a bit, but I know I would miss this space too much and that is really the last thing on mind!

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment