Friday, September 5, 2014

Take Me Away!

Last week I mentioned sharing my bucket list with you, but the truth is: that list is freaking LONG and ain't nobody (but me) got time for that.  So I have improvised with my travel bucket list!

I have so many places I want see, people I want to meet, sunrises and peaks to greet and I will do it all!  I don't really have them organized, but someday I may or may not get around to that.

~Travel Bucket List~

    Yellowstone, WY
      Ellis Island, NY
     Cape Cod, MS
    Glacier National Park, MT
      Galveston, TX
   New Orleans, La
  Red Rocks/Stanley Hotel/ Denver, Co
    Carlsbad Caverns, Nm
  Bobby Mackies, Wilder, KY
   Moab, UT
   Jackson Hole, WY
Chippewa Falls, WI
   Coeur ‘d’Alene, ID
Devil's Tower, WY

   Vancouver, BC
   Alaska (all of it)
Chicago, IL

   Raleigh, NC
 Myrtle Beach, SC
Hawaiian Islands
Austin, TX
Banff, Alberta, Canada
   Alcatraa/San Francisco, CA
   Niagara Falls, NY
 Sturgis, SD

   Branson, MO
   Boston, MS
Tombstone, AZ
Jerome, AZ
Sedona, AZ
 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Deadwood, SD

   Dubrovnik, Croatia
   Paris, France
Napa Valley, CA 
   Dublin, Ireland
Yosemite, CA
Mammoth, CA 

   Bavaria, Germany
Tahoe, CA
San Antonio, TX

   Venice, Italy
Grand Canyon, AZ
   Athens, Greece
Nashville, TN

   Vienna, Austria
   London, England
Catalina Island, CA
  Scotland
Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
  Washington, DC
   Bar Harbor, ME
Cozumel, MX
   St. Paul, MN
   New Zealand
Calgary, Canada
   Sydney, Australia
   The Grand Canyon Hotel, Arizona
   The Canadian Rockies Train Ride

You may have noticed that I don't have that many places in other countries and that is because I want to see my country.  We have some of the most beautiful places in the world, not to mention the National Parks system (thank you Teddy Roosevelt!) and those alone could be their own bucket list.  The beauty of a bucket list is that they are adjustable to YOU!  I may not see everywhere on this list and that is ok with me, but at least I have goals of the places I want to see.  As long as I continue to travel I will continue to enrich my life and have stories to share.

Have a happy weekend!

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment