Monday, September 29, 2014

So Long September Weekends

This past weekend was the last for September 2014 so of course I had to have a party.  Well, ok, that wasn't the reason for the party, but you get the idea.

Saturday found me out and about shopping for fall/ Halloween decor and T.J. Maxx didn't disappoint me.  I ended up with a fancy table runner, a glittered purple spiderweb place setting and a few skull and cross bone wine glasses.  I was feeling fancy and all the loot was less than $50!!!!

I also decorated a pumpkin with a super easy kit from Target.  Target is really on the affordable pumpkin decorations.  This kit (dots with adhesive and bow) was either $3 or $5... I can't remember.


Sunday brought the party about and I was over joyed to host The Banner Girls in a home show.  These two ladies are amazing y'all!  I have never ever wanted every single decoration as much as I want everything they make.  If you can dream it up, these two can scheme it up.  Here is a taste of the transformation they made to my living room!





That is my mantle after the ladies left.  I was able to keep items from the home show which is great and really filled up my instant gratification.  I still have two signs coming and I have to pick out a few banners.  Like I said- these ladies are amazing.  Not to mention they will ship all over!  They have had orders filled in almost all 50 states, Australia and Malaysia!  If you are thinking of ordering, definitely visit them here!


Weekend Recap


 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment