Friday, August 8, 2014

Hop Around

Well today I didn't really have a post planned until I started hoping around to different blogs.  Today I found Being Mrs. Beer through Helene's post and I have to say I am so glad I did.  If there is one thing I love about blogging it is finding new blogs that pique my interest and sometimes making new blog friends like Ellie who I am pretty sure is one of my soul sisters!  In addition, I have been fortunate enough to join forces with bloggers for giveaways, like the one I am part of currently with Nina, Tiffany and Ellie (you can enter at the bottom).  People are always thirsty for knowledge and looking for away to really be themselves and that is what I have found in blogging and with that here are my Friday's favorites since I haven't shared in awhile.

Since I have put on my big girl panties and finally moved out I have been all about finding cute and functional things for my new abode.  I found these dishes and I am pretty much smitten.  They come in the turquoise and a red color.  Be still my heart, you can get them here.

A weekend full of girl's nights.  Tonight and tomorrow, people had better watch out.  Well not really because I can guarantee I will be sleeping by 11:30 both nights.

As if I haven't talked about Canada enough- I am getting ready to book my trip and was lucky enough to find the beautiful Fairmont Chateau at Lake Louise for a steal of a deal.

I hope everyone has a happy weekend!  Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment