Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#GuiltyTotalSocial


Helene in Between

I love stumbling upon link ups that are occuring that I can totally jump in on.  You see I have been a bad blog reader lately.  Something about being all grown up and studying for test and classes while having to make dinner and schedule in gym time.  The struggle is real.  I also like that I get to whine to y'all and most of the time you feel me and no one ever really tells me I am being dumb or overly whiny...  Thanks for that!

Anywho, today's topic is "Guilty Pleasures" and man do I have some of those...

1. Ghost Show Marathons- Seriously if there is a show about a haunting I am watching it.  I used to love "Ghost Adventures" but it's gotten a little too lame lately.  I think the boys scared all the ghosties away.  Thank goodness for "Celebrity Ghost Stories"- I really needed to know about Sammy Hagars experience!

2. Bottles of wine- Yes the whole bottle.  I really don't believe in this "re-cork" nonsense.  You open it, you finish it.  It's like the rules of consumerism or something.  And while you're at it, there is nothing classier than drinking out of the bottle.  One less dish to wash.

3. GIFs- They are just down right FREAKING hilarious!

4. Alone time- there is something absolutely sacred about being alone and having quiet time.  I love it most. 

And there you have more of my guilty pleasures.  I really think each and everyone should try out #2... It really is awesome.

PS Don't forget about the "Happy Fall Swap"!!!
At this time, this swap is only open to USA bloggers as I am not experienced enough to do an international swap.

Be sure to follow Kristie's Blue JeansEndless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes in addition to your partner's blog. 

Signups will run August 18th through August 29th and the pairs email will be sent August 30th.

You are responsible to contact your partner within 48 hours of the swap email.  Get to know your partner's likes and dislikes of the season.  Trade addresses to mail your packages.

You agree to purchase gift(s) in the dollar range of $15 to $30, you and your partner can decide on a specific dollar amount.

All packages must be mailed by September 15th so your partner gets them in time for the first of Fall.

September 22nd the link up will go live and be open for one week (September 29th).  Please be sure to grab the button and link back up.

Are you ready to be a swapper- fill in your info here.

** Disclaimer** Kristie’s Blue Jeans, Endless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes are only responsible for matching the swap partners.  We are not responsible for packages that are not delivered.  Please notify us immediately if you do not hear from your partner within 48 hours of the email being sent so we can make arrangements for your participation.  Happy Swapping.





This will become a seasonal swap.  I hope to see y’all for the Winter/Christmas swap!

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment