The weekend flew by for me, but it was also full of some fun times.
1. There was some pinot grigio for dinner Friday night.
2. Saturday after errands and a spray tan (that didn't turn out well) I made peach sangria.
3. Seriously though, that sunset! I am so lucky to have that view every night!
4. More wine...
5. Sunday Amanda and Kristal and their men with Tugs (who some how eluded photos) headed over for a BBQ. Of course there were selfies.
8. Grandma's blanket is the best accessory
9. Precious moments of sleep...
THursday marks the 3rd Dating Disasters with my girl Ellie!
At this time, this swap is only open to USA bloggers as I am not experienced enough to do an international swap.
Be sure to follow Kristie's Blue Jeans, Endless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes in addition to your partner's blog.
Signups will run August 18th through August 29th and the pairs email will be sent August 30th.
You are responsible to contact your partner within 48 hours of the swap email. Get to know your partner's likes and dislikes of the season. Trade addresses to mail your packages.
You agree to purchase gift(s) in the dollar range of $15 to $30, you and your partner can decide on a specific dollar amount.
All packages must be mailed by September 15th so your partner gets them in time for the first of Fall.
September 22nd the link up will go live and be open for one week (September 29th). Please be sure to grab the button and link back up.
Are you ready to be a swapper- fill in your info here.
** Disclaimer** Kristie’s Blue Jeans, Endless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes are only responsible for matching the swap partners. We are not responsible for packages that are not delivered. Please notify us immediately if you do not hear from your partner within 48 hours of the email being sent so we can make arrangements for your participation. Happy Swapping.
This will become a seasonal swap. I hope to see y’all for the Winter/Christmas swap!