Friday, August 22, 2014

A Few Friday Thoughts

Whew, I made it to Friday!  Which is saying something because I totally thought yesterday was Saturday only to jump out of bed and have to rush my morning routine... It was not a pretty sight.

I have been pretty busy this week so I really haven't pinned anything awesome to share here nor do I really have any favorites this week other than some storm shot I caught on Wednesday.

No joke, I had thunder rolling continuously over my house for two hours on Wednesday afternoon.  The temps dropped and you know what this girl did?  I put on cozy sweats, my wrap sweater and opened all of the windows.  I curled up on the couch and just sat listening to the rain and thunder.  Intense weather makes me feel peaceful as it reminds me that there are so many other things that are bigger than me.



With everything that happens in this crazy and mixed up world, I challenge my blog buddies to find something that makes them peaceful this weekend.  Come back on Monday and let me know what it is.  I would love to hear from y'all!

PS don't forget signups go through next Friday for the Happy Fall Swap!  It's a great opportunity to mix and mingle with other bloggers!




At this time, this swap is only open to USA bloggers as I am not experienced enough to do an international swap.

Be sure to follow Kristie's Blue Jeans, Endless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes in addition to your partner's blog. 

Signups will run August 18th through August 29th and the pairs email will be sent August 30th.

You are responsible to contact your partner within 48 hours of the swap email.  Get to know your partner's likes and dislikes of the season.  Trade addresses to mail your packages.

You agree to purchase gift(s) in the dollar range of $15 to $30, you and your partner can decide on a specific dollar amount.

All packages must be mailed by September 15th so your partner gets them in time for the first of Fall.

September 22nd the link up will go live and be open for one week (September 29th).  Please be sure to grab the button and link back up.

Are you ready to be a swapper- fill in your info here.

** Disclaimer, Kristie’s Blue Jeans, Endless Bliss and Through Bright Eyes are only responsible for matching the swap partners.  We are not responsible for packages that are not delivered.  Please notify us immediately if you do not hear from your partner within 48 hours of the email being sent so we can make arrangements for your participation.  Happy Swapping.


This will become a seasonal swap.  I hope to see y’all for the Winter/Christmas swap!


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment