Thursday, July 24, 2014

You Might Be A Blogger If...

Hey y'all, while I am off gallivanting Miss Nina offered up a guest a post and I couldn't be happier.  She is one fantastic lady and I am so happy to have met her through Blog Life Chose Me's facebook page.  If you haven't joined this group, DO IT, you won't regret it.  

 Image Map
 
Hello all from Kristie's Blue Jeans! My name is Nina Williamson, and I blog over at The Grand Adventures of Me. If you happen to stumble upon my blog, you will find posts about God, love,  misadventures, and lists upon lists upon lists. We bloggers love our lists, amiright? So I have for you today, a list. Put a check mark by each of these, and if your check marks add up to 5, then you are definitely a blogger.
 
 
 
Half of your day, whether you are working, eating, or working out, is spent composing blog posts, Instagram photos, and Tweets all in your head. 
 
You put "Posting Today's Blog" on the top of every to-do list, even if you have a million other things to do that day. 
 
You justify reading blogs like it's your job. Well, if I don't read my sponsor's blog, then I will lose sponsorship, and they will hate me. If I don't read new blogs and comment on them, then no one will come to my page. Networking is VERY important. 
 
You bought a white poster board to stage your salads, wine, and blog products.
 
You own a DSLR, or are very handy with iPhones, VSCO cam, and filters. 
 
Or you just wish you owned a DSLR, were handy with iPhones, VSCO cams, and filters. Maybe my bad photos is why no one wants to read my blog.
 
You are slightly narcissistic, especially if you're a lifestyle blogger. What else are you going to talk about besides yourself? Daily deals at Target?
 
You are not addicted to social media, you just have to utilize it for blog promotion. Everyone NEEDS to see what type of Starbucks coffee I got this morning. I am, after all, blogging about the emotional health benefits of drinking Starbucks on the daily. 
 
You have used the phrase "It's for the blog" before when forcing asking your friends, family, and significant other nicely to take a photo of you jumping up in the air whilst wearing brand new shoes that you purchased on sale! 
 
Your significant other has asked you "Please don't blog about this" when something embarrassingly hilarious has happened in your life.  
 
Or if you do blog about something embarrassingly hilariously inappropriate, your mother calls you wondering if you have lost your sanity.
 
You own an Etsy shop, or sponsor someone who owns an Etsy shop, or an Etsy shop sponsors you. 
 
You take mirror selfies with only a little bit of shame without shame, because how else is everyone supposed to see your #OOTD?
 
You strongly believe in hashtags just as much as you believe in the powers of your morning cup of coffee/ green tea/ green smoothie/ etc. 
 
You cook only so you can have a recipe to blog about.
 
You never blog without your coffee, or a glass of wine. To do without would just be a sin.
 
Have anything else to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to stop by The Grand Adventures of Me because today I'm sharing what I do to work out. 
 signature




 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment