Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#sorryimnotsorry



Allieology


Well hell, I have just been sucking at the blogging thing lately.  The truth it- my life is kinda crazy and I currently have no internet at my new residence and therefore I am a huge bag o' lazy.  

Anyways, enough complaining from me.  I decided to join the girls on a Wednesday Whim of #sorryimnotsorry post.  Seemed simple enough to get one together and maybe get rid of some of my bad attitude.

Sorry-
I'm not sorry I am already counting down my next vacation.

I'm not sorry that I hate work this week.

I'm not sorry that I consider a lemon shandy dinner.

I'm not sorry I drank my coffee from this morning at 3 pm.

I'm not sorry my life has been totally crazy so I have semi forgotten about my blog world.

I'm not sorry I hate the man they chose for Christian Grey.

I'm not sorry I have approximately 7 books to read.

I'm not sorry I kept my netflix DVDs for three months (they can get over it).

I'm not sorry my life is still in bags and boxes that REALLY need to be put away.


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment