Friday, July 18, 2014

Five Favorites- I Think I Have Those

Ok, so seriously I am loving the ladies for giving me prompts for pretty much every single blog post I have written in July.  Blog life would be so much easier if prompts appeared on uninspired days.  It's hard out there for a blogger.

Today's wonderful prompt is all about my five most favorite things, probably not "most" but you get the gist of it all.

Will Ferrell- Seriously the BEST f-ing comedian of our time.  He is hands down my favorite.  Could you imagine running into him at a bar?  I would certainly buy this man a shot and I don't but ANYONE a shot, ever!

Raspberry Lemon Shandy- This is my favorite beer, ever!  It is only available during summer months and then you have to hunt for it, or at least I do here in California.  Talk about annoying!  If anyone wants to send me a case I will be your best friend forever ever!


Anchor tattoos- No I do not have a tattoo, but for some weird un-explainable reason I like to google search and pinterest stalk anchor tattoos which leads me to believe these are my favorite kind of tattoo.  Like why have a skull and crossbones when you can have an anchor to keep you "anchored".

Peppermint ice cream- Everything could be wrong with the world and all I would need to fix it is a bowl of peppermint ice cream.  Again a seasonal item, which makes me want to punch the ice cream section in the throat.

Being on a boat- I love being near and on the water.  There is a completely sense of tranquility and relaxation.  I do not like being on a boat with people like these morons!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll be on a boat!



Allieology


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment