Monday, July 14, 2014

Because We Can Finish Each Other's Sentences

Happy, beautiful Monday to y'all.  I have been moving and shaking all day today.  Who woulda thought that an early orthodontist appointment (my sister's dog ate my retainers that I have been able to keep alive for the last decade) would lead to most errands being done, lunch with my parents and a half day work schedule?  Not to mention all the shopping i did at Target and Kohl's.  I even broke down and finally bought motor oil for the Jeep to get a service!

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
I always expect a nice chilled bottle of sweet red wine or lemon shandy beer.

My favorite article of clothing is...
I am going with my star spangled banner boots, I know it says clothing, but they are just so amazing and I want to wear them all day, every day!

Last week I was really pissed when...
I get really pissed off a lot and normally I can't remember why but it must have been a good reason!

One thing nobody understands about me is...
How much I like to sleep.  No really, I love going to bed at 8 pm, it is my absolute favorite.  Granny, party of one over here!

One thing I don't understand is...
Mean people- like really, do you think that being a big old bag of asshole is going to get you far in life?

The world would be a better place if...
If Oprah ran for President- no seriously.  She is pretty amazing and intelligent!

If I had a million dollars I'd...
A million dollars really isn't all that much money anymore, but I'd buy some real estate and take a trip.

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
My bad attitude even if it comes off as charming.

Something that can always make me happy is...

Snowflakes

Something I'll never blog about is...

I pretty much blog about whatever I want.

If I could go anywhere I would go... because...
I would go spend a month in the freezing Alaskan winter because who wouldn't want  to do that?

If I were an animal I would be a....
I would be an owl.

A job I've always wanted is..
A day drinking boss.

My idea of a perfect day is...
"April 25th..."  Ha ha just kidding- I just like relaxing days away from people because people suck!

Allieology


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment