Monday, June 16, 2014

To Be Anonymous.

Whew what a weekend.  It was fast moving and completely over before I felt it even started.

I got to watch both the Kings and Spurs win their championships and let me just say I am happy.  Happy that it's almost football season.  Happy that I don't have to listen to countless statistics pour from the mouths of those around me who would be better off just drinking their beers.

I got my hands on two little munchkins and had them Saturday into Sunday.  They are lucky they are cute, but man can they get ornery.

I spent a lot of time planning out my blogs for the week and I really hope you like what I have come up with.  Lately I have felt bland in my blog and I almost feel like I have gotten away from the "me" tidbits and musings.  I love doing the weekend recap and I love sharing my favorites, but I miss writing with vibrancy of  life.  I think a huge part of that is the fact that opened up to the world and decided not to be anonymous.  Had I chosen to stay anonymous I could have written whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.  I have often asked myself why I chose to be "me" and to share via social media all of my musings and in turn cut myself away from what I really want to write about.  I am not sure if I will un-link my blog from my personal Facebook and continue through the blog pages I am part of or if I will stay the course and most likely be controversial....  I enjoy being controversial as long as I am being me.  I guess I just have some pretty big decisions to make in the coming days, but like I said I hope you enjoy the posts I came up with.

Are you an anonymous blogger?  Do you think it is easier being anonymous?

Dateless in Dallas

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment