Friday, June 13, 2014

Hopes of Ghosties and Boxed Wine

Since it's all over the internet and all that I figured I should totally jump on the "full moon/ Friday the 13th" bandwagon!  I won't harp on it, but I will tell you this- I love full moons and Friday the 13th doesn't scare me.  In fact it interests me, because I like weird and random things.  I am secretly hoping that there will be lots of ghostie shows on tonight to celebrate all of this creepiness and then maybe, just maybe I will pick up a box of wine and partake in Friday night glory.


This weekend marks Father's Day and we get to celebrate this guy:





Yea he is a pretty cool dad and my sisters and I are pretty damn lucky to have him.  I mean what other dad brings a Calvary along when you say you have car trouble?  

Don't forget about this giveaway!

*** Also I am in need of guest posters for the week of July 21-25***

Well would ya look it there- I figured out out to share my Spotify jams.  I must be getting a hold on this blogger stuff after all.



 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment