Thursday, June 26, 2014

Back to Cookie!

After so much feed back on my being a Cookie Lee consultant I decided that I should jump back into it.  It is a great way to make new friends, have awesome jewelry and even make a little extra money.  Who am I kidding on the money side- I end up buying even more jewelry than I need with it.

I hope you all check it out and let me know what you think.  I am more than happy to help you host a web/ catalog or even in person show!  I have to admit I wear my Cookie jewels frequently and always get compliments.

Recently Cookie Lee was bought by Debbie Millar and I am loving the changes she has made and has planned for the future of Cookie Lee, hello sunglasses and summer scarves!

Also tomorrow marks the VERY LAST DAY to enter into the Star Spangled Banner Giveaway!   photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment