Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pheobe Max Jewelry

Back in March I decided that I wanted a ruby and citrine ring.  I wanted something different and within my price range of under $150.00.  I started the enormous task of Google searches and Etsy shops.  I came across Phoebe Max and instantly fell in love with all of Kaitryne's pieces.  I purchased this ring:
Photos courtesy of the etsy page.

What I love most about my ring is that it actually looks like the picture.  The rugged beauty of an unpolished ruby set in beautiful 18k vermeil brushed sterling silver with the three citrine gems on either side gives an unrefined elegance to the ring.  I have received many compliments and I honestly cannot wait to order my next piece.


I asked Kairtyne to share a bit about her and her company.  Here is what she had to say:
"Welcome to Phoebe Max! I love the beauty of colored gemstones and the elegance of simple line design. I create my rings and earrings in small limited editions. This keeps my creative process on the move. So, you won't see the same designs in my shop month after month. My goal is to create 4 different editions of designs a year. My husband, Brad and I create these beautiful pieces together. It's tons of fun putting our hearts and heads together for the Phoebe Max creations. Enjoy!"

In addition to Phoebe Max, Kaitryne also has Fresh Jewelry Design and Chloe's Vintage Jewelry on Etsy.  The versatility in her pieces allows for a piece for everyone.  I love that I am supporting a small American made business and it is affordable.

Please be sure to take a look at Kaitryne's shops, I know you won't regret it!

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment