Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Thrills

As it does every week, Monday has reared it's ugly head once again!  Can't a girl get a break from Monday and all the insanity it brings?

I headed out of town immediately after work on Friday to the river and caught this gorgeous sunset picture in lovely Barstow.  IF any of you have ever been to Barstow I hope you picked up on my sarcasm, but it really was a gorgeous sunset.

 Saturday morning as we were headed up to the lake for a day of fun in the sun and boating, we came across this Jackass... No seriously.  In all of the years I have been at the river, I have NEVER EVER seen a donkey walking down the road!  Sure I have seen them on the lake, but the road?  No way, never!  As you can tell, I get REALLY excited about nature and wildlife.  Total dork!

 This is the face of a happy lake day girl!  I really and truthfully cannot get enough of enough of being out on the water.  If the Deadliest Catch ever has a contest for a fan to sit in the wheel house with a Captain, you had better believe I am entering to win and win I must.Maybe it's the Cancer in me or all the years spent boating, but I just love that water!

Looking toward the west, watching the sun set is one of the best sights.  Deserts can have such beauty in them, but I wouldn't want to live in one full time.

Dateless in Dallas



 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment