Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Summer Essential List

With summer right around the corner there is no better time to share my beach bag's summer essentials

Bag- I am loving this bag!!!!  I just don't think I can convince myself that $65.00 is an acceptable price for a beach bag!  (Do I smell a future tutorial on beach bags?)  


Beach Towels- I am obsessed with this beach towel from Brighton's collection last summer.  I was fortunate enough to receive it as part of a birthday gift last summer.  Beach towels are a staple for sun in the summer lakes, rivers, pools and beaches.  I am currently loving this one


Cute Cup- A cute summer cup is always a must on boat/river days where glass can pose a small problem.  I found a mason jar-esque plastic cup with lid and straw at my local Bed, Bath and Beyond for $7.99 (get one here)  


 Lip Balm- I don't know about you, but my lips get worked over in the summer sun and wind.  I really love Blistex Silk and Shine, plus it has SPF and no weird taste. (Get here)


Sunscreen- I am not the best when it comes to sunscreen and it is really something I am working on.  I love Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration because I can get all those hard to reach places,never feel sticky and it does it's job well! (Get it here)

After Sun Lotion- I stumbled upon Malibu Tan's Hemp Moisturizer a few years back and I still use it.  It has a get tropical smell, helps hold summer color and absorbs without a yucky greasy feeling.  I have only been able to find it in WalMart stores.


I would tell you how I can't wait for summer, but the truth is California has been having above average temperatures.  So basically I have been in a year long summer with exception to a few cold days.  I have already utilized my items this year and can't wait to get more use out of them!

What items are essential for you to have in your beach bag?
 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment