Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Savings!

Whew, that weekend went by entirely too fast, but I will say this: I got a lot of shopping done and actually saved quite a bit of money.

I ended up getting some new luggage.  Although I am bitter I was only able to get the smaller suitcase (the larger one had a busted wheel and I didn't want that ghetto headache) I adore the pattern and I think I should have enough room for my upcoming tropical getaway and my Northern adventure come fall.
It has a MSRP of $300.00, but thank you TJ Maxx because I only paid $59.99 plus tax minus the $22 gift card from returned merchandise.  Woot woot!
I mean, seriously, how can you not love this pattern?!?!?! 

Next I headed over to Macy's where I picked up some American Rag jeans for $17.88- that was around $40 off the original price.

Oh and let's not forget the two books I purchased at Marshalls- "Divergent" and "The Book Thief".  I am really excited to read both.  Although I am not very excited about "Divergent" being a trilogy.  Can't people just write one book without having to drag it on in bits and pieces?  I lose interest fast sometimes!

Speaking of books, I started and got halfway through, Ree Drummond's (The Pioneer Woman) love story "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels."  And let me say this, I am jealous of her and Marlboro Man, like really jealous.  That relationship isn't one that happens everyday and I think it is great that Ree saw this and decided to share it with the world.  I may just keep this book to read over and over again!


 Oh and don't forget to wear your green today, consume green beer (barf), eat corned beef and cabbage and celebrate those little bitty (I am pretty sure "imaginary") leprechauns!

Dateless in Dallas

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg
   photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment