Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Wednesday Not Hump Day

Good Day Lovelies!

Except I won't as be, my feelings are as described below-


It is Wednesday which means it is time for "Confessions" with Bella!

I am extremely perplexed by the disappearance of that plane.  I just don't understand how a plane can disappear in this day and age?!?!  Not to mention the poker hands all of these ridiculous countries are playing.  Cough up actual images China, not weird distorted ones!

I finally did it, I ordered my new Cookie Lee catalogs and jewelry packs to get back into selling again.  Sometimes a break is needed for a bit of clarity and to reignite the flame for sales.

I am pretty sure I pulled my back muscles when I had to carry the damn dog past the neighbor's barking dog, who by the way was fenced in.  I don't care how freaking cute it was, my back seriously aches.  When did I get so old?

I "checked" up on a guy via Facebook (totally legit, don't put your shit out unless you want someone to find it) that I used to talk to all the time (never "dated" because I live here and he doesn't) and found out he and his wife are going to have a baby in a couple months.  The reason this is funny, the dude was trying to "hang out" late last year.  Uhh.... Really? (One day I promise I will put him into the Dating Diaries, but for now this is all ya get)  I didn't even know he got married!

I just purchased 12 "antique" looking mason jars from GroopDealz and you know what, I am freaking stoked!

I am really excited to head to Vegas this weekend.  It will be an alcohol induced, country loving weekend.

Dateless in Dallas


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg
   photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment