Monday, March 10, 2014

New Week- New Laptop

Hello lovlies, it is a new Monday which means it is a new week.

Who was excited for "Once Upon A Time" to return?  And who remembers "Walsh" from that CW show "Popular" from about 15 years agO?

My weekend was chock full of a birthday party for the munchkins and laptop shopping.

Friday I was able to pick up my Maven box and I loved all of my colors!!!    I created this look.

Saturday I played balloon keeper and was on the hunt to pick up and keep the balloons separated and untangled.  All the effort was for Mattie and Kayleigh's birthday party which was a nice day to spend an afternoon with family and friends and tons of little kids running all about.  I love my niece and  nephew and I feel so blessed to see them practically daily.


Yes I finally decided it was time for an upgrade on my computer Sunday.  My Mac is 10 years old this fall and my loving aunt purchased it for my graduation gift.  I don't have the heart to get rid of it, but I really needed an upgrade.  I hit the jackpot at Best Buy with an HP laptop for $350.  I am stoked, but it will take a little getting used to.

After that (and this is gross) I came home, sat down on the couch to curl up only to notice that my second toenail on my left foot had broken WAY too far down for normal.  After removing the nail polish on all of my other toes I noticed that whatever polish concoction was used on my nails had eaten away at my nails.  I don't know if I should be terrified, grossed out or just lucky to find this out.  I am pretty much a combination of all three.


Oh and this happened so Canada better watch out!

Have a great day y'all!!!!


Dateless in Dallas

 photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment