Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Confess to the Mess

Hey lovelies!  I am "Confessing" with Bella over at Dateless in Dallas

I must confess my heart hurts and my head is confused. I'm tired of whatever game life is playing with me.

I confess I had a slight freak out and yelled out the window at a really bad driver.  Seriously, how hard is it to pull into a diagonal parking space without blocking three other spaces from the main road.  Grrr.

I finally got my butt back into working out and I am excited to announce my participation in the Temecula "Mudderella" run in October.  I am hoping all of the girls do participate because it looks freaking awesome.  Not to mention, Muderella offers up a 6 week training plan.  I think I will be starting that up earlier than 6 weeks.

I confess I finally bought my domain name, yet I am too lazy and dumb to figure out how to get that straightened out so my beautiful readers will continue to read me on blogspot until I teach myself some new tricks.

I confess my life is pretty much a disaster piece currently.  I have too many shoes, more clothes than I can wear in year, stacks of unread books and sporadic craft projects scattered.  I just can't seem to get myself settled into getting my shit together.  I also need to get back to my Cookie Lee business as I have been a downright awful consultant this year.

That is all I have got for now.

Stay Classy.

Dateless in Dallas



 photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment