Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Liebster Award!

I'm thrilled to announce that Miss Bella over at Dateless in Dallas has nominated me for the Liebster Award and I am so proud that my little blog is getting out and about in the great big internet world!

Being a nominee means I have the privilege of nominating 11 bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the official rules:


The Rules
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.



Here are my own nominees:

Tattered to Taylored

Barefoot Bluejean Princess

Fluent in Sparkle

The Little Things... (and Vodka)

The Party Girl's Guide

Happily Ever Parker

Hunger & Happiness

Showered with Design

My Better Half & Me

Lobster Lovefest

Shug In Boots

Here are Bella's questions for me and my fellow nominees:

1. What did you like most about high school?  
I pretty much despised high school.  I loved being in college courses my senior year so I was out of high school at 10 am.  I was definitely on the right track then.  
2. What is your biggest fear?
Burning to death, spiders in my bed, you know typical chick stuff.
3. If you won the lottery and had one day to spend it, where would you spend it?
I would jet set and experience as much of Europe as I could.
4. What do you like most about blogging?
I absolutely love blogging because it is a creative and empowering outlet.  It is great to have a blank canvas to spill my guts out on to sans the need for artistic capabilities.
5. Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids?
I don't have kids and I really don't have my heart set on kids.
6. How has 2014 treated you so far?
So far 2014 has had it's ups and downs and I can only hope it is going all up from here.
7. Describe yourself in three words
funny, spunky, emotional
8. Which is your favorite holiday?
I adore the 4th of July.  Fireworks, summer, food, friends, beer- what else could a girl ask for?
9. What do you think about dating in our generation?
Dating is so hard now days with technology.  It used to be if you liked a girl you called her, picked her up with flowers, took her out and would call again.  Now it's a random text here or there with no sincerity or views of the future.  We have very much allowed "here and now" relationships with no thoughts for the future. 
10. Tell me about a time when you met a celebrity {or someone important}, who was it and how did you react?
I have "bumped" into celebrity quite a few times and I either over react obnoxiously ("OMG that is Andrew Firestone!!!" or I am totally calm and collected "oh hey June Lockhart mind if I sit here?  Oh yes I would love a Shirley Temple!"
11.Which one, Edward or Jake? {Twilight}
Oh lord... Can't I go with Jasper?

And now back to my nominees-
Here is my questionnaire for my nominees-
1. Favorite season of the year?
2. Favorite cocktail?
3. Favorite TV show on?
4. How do you feel about the hipster trend of beards?
5. What made you start blogging?
6. If you could do one job for the rest of your life , what would it be ( sorry no stay home mom's, as much of a job as that is)?
7. What is one of your biggest regrets?
8. What is the biggest thing you hope to accomplish in 2014?
9. One beauty trend you wished you never tried?
10. Greatest childhood memory?
11. One random fact about you?


 photo 1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment