Friday, January 24, 2014

Happiest Friday!

Oh look, we made it to Friday again.  Thank goodness.  I love Joshua Jackson's idea of "Fringe Friday" but then I remembered I am not really big on fringe.  It is a little too 80's meets Cher for me!

With it being a Friday, it is time for "5 on a Friday"!  I haven't done one in awhile, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

One- DayQuil you better get me through today and not let me fall asleep.  I have shit to do and I can crash when I get home.  I also hate you stupid cold for waking me up at 5 am.  Good news... I wrote this beaut right here!

Two- Really So Cal weather, you suck!  I know I have bitched about already, but I am starting to get extremely bitter about no snow and cold.  There is only so much "spring" weather this girl can take.  I am about ready to start shaving ice and throwing it in the air and using my imagination and make it "snow"!
courtesy of ABC 7

Three- I am still on the hunt for the perfect plaid flannel shirt.  I came across this beauty at ModCloth and I am contemplating making it part of my closet!

Four- I get to try out my artistic capabilities tomorrow at a paint and drink class.  I get to bring my own wine and paint something... What it is, I don't exactly remember, but I think it will be fun!

Five- I am absolutely in love with Julep nail colors!  I just received my second Maven box ( I will do a separate post on that later) and I love everything about it!  If you are not a Julep Maven yet, know that you get your first Maven box free.  check them out here: julep.com.

Hope everyone has a great Friday into their weekend!
 photo 1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment