Friday, December 27, 2013

Pretty Little Beauty Swap

JustineChelsee and Samantha  hosted a "Pretty Little Beauty Swap" and I immediately signed up.

I had only done one other swap which was over summer and I was paired with the amazing Morgan from My Better Half and Me and I adored getting to know her and so it was an absolute no brainer to sign up yet again.

This swap I was paired with the lovely Taylor from Tattered to Taylored.  We have been emailing back and forth over the past month or so, gotten to know each other and each other's blogs.  If you are crafty person or just want to get into crafting- Taylor is incredibly talented so you should follow her!

I received my package Friday morning in the cutest padded envelope, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. 

My goodies!


Revlon nail polish in "Posh". Perfect green color.


Body scrub in Vanilla Sugar. It leaves my skin refreshed and smelling good.


Revlon lip gloss in "Fire". I've been terrified to use red gloss or lipstick but this is awesome. I'll be wearing for nights out and maybe even a date.


Monistat Soothing Gel Powder for a make up primer. I have used many different pore primers and I have used this particular product for chaffing in summer. I tried this over my Olay facial oil and under my BB cream and I have to say I'm loving it. It reminds me of my Sheer Cover primer.


My specially made moose card which I have to say was the best part of receiving the package.

This beauty swap was absolutely fabulous and I loved getting new products and ways new ways to use some favorite products.

If you've never done a swap you should! I highly recommend joining one!

No comments:

Post a Comment