Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November = Time for Facial Pubes

Aww.... it is that time of the year again when men, big and small, grow facial hair for men's health awareness.  Personally, I have always dug a little facial (Okay I REALLY dig the Sasquatch look, but that is just me!) yet I don't get super excited about Movember.  The reason is that in witnessing the sprouting of 'staches, I also have to witness the weird sporadic hairs that many refer to as "facial pubes" (or maybe just me and my grotesque group of guy friends) that other men refer to as "mustaches".  

With that I have complied a list of three of the all time, best, hottest and downright AMAZING mustaches!




Third Place- Burt Reynolds: Let us not lie, this man still rocks an amazing stache even though I am pretty sure he has had Boseley plugs set in his upper lip seeing as he has to be close to a million years old by now.  Speaking of good old Burt, let's not forget Norm McDonald impersonating him on SNL. 

Second Place- Tom Selleck: Oh Tom Selleck I believe you are pushing 70 and still have that fabulous coal mustache that make all men jealous.  Perfectly groomed and dyed, it accentuates those dimples and somehow manages to make your caterpillar brows look alluring!

First Place: Sam Elliott: How can you not love this outlaw stache?  It is the epitome of danger, brooding and hard work.  It is a Fu Man Chu meets handlebar stache that make all other envious. 

Grand Prize: Tombstone Cast: These men, Sam included rock the western stache like nobody's business. Oh and it's one of my all time favorite films!   

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment