Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Snow Day

It is FRIDAY!  Which means a combination of Friday's Favorites meets Five Things!
If you can't tell, I am SUPER excited as it is Friday and it is snowing!!!  The only downfall being that I am having to work, but whatever, I get snow and cold weather and I am so happy about that.  Although I do wish it was a tad bit colder... Like 20 degrees!

Anyways, let's get started-

One and Two- I have been blowing up my Pinterest Friday's Favorites board with tons of amazing boots and plaid!  I mean how can you not love these two items!!!!!

Three- I posted about Thanksgiving here and now i have more to admit... I am not making the dessert this year, I am buying it.  It is totally ok though because I am not really "lying" about it and the cute little local shop "Sweets 'N Stuff" makes amazing homemade baked goods.  Seriously, everyone I have talked to who orders from them falls in love and let's face it, I plan on drinking mass quantities of booze!


Four-  Is anyone else excited about the "Bonnie and Clyde" miniseries debuting on December 8th?  I am one excited girl.

Five- I am excited to be stricter about my carb cycling.  You can call me crazy, but it is seriously the easiest eating pattern that I can actually see using for a long time.  Besides, I love salads, love chicken and you can definitely pile my plate high full of veggies.  You should check out Chris Powell's program on his website.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


FollowtheRuels

No comments:

Post a Comment