Monday, October 7, 2013

River Shenanigans


Sami's Shenanigans



Happiest Monday to all of you lovelies!

Friday at 1:30pm had me racing out the door to get on the road to Laughlin, NV. Not only because it's one of my favorite place but also because Kip Moore was in concert and I had to show off my sweet ass flag boots!!!
Dad even decided to join us. He's a music snob and was impressed with Kip!

Kip's new album has a song that strikes a chord with me. Can't wait for January 2014.

We are pretty good at drinkin beer.


Saturday, I woke up with a slight hangover and totally pissed about not making it out on the water due to dangerous wind conditions.

Bloody Mary's filled my river void... Not really. The vodka just dulled the pain.

I decided I needed my ass kicked and the pioneer had these giant boot planters that took care of it for me.


Homeward bound on Route 66. I am happy to be home. Whew that weekend was crazy fun!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment