Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beer Money Friday

Happiest Friday to all you lovelies out there!

Personally I am freaking excited for this Friday in particular!  I am headed out to Laughlin town for a Kip Moore concert.  Yes, this is in fact the 4th time I am seeing him in less than a year, and I couldn't be more excited!  Ok, yes I could be, if it were Eric Church, but that is another blog post for another day.  Anywho, who has their "Beer Money" ready to go???
These girls!


Back to my favorites of Friday blog.  Remember to check out my Pinterest.  Especially my "Christmas Wishlist" board.


Favorite e-card:
I have literally laugh every time I think about this thing.  There are so many reasons why I love it.  Mostly because of the fact that yes "cougars" are old whores.  No offense, some of you ladies out there look terrific, but seriously you should not be hitting it off with a 25 year old guy at 42.  It's creepy and what does that say about the guy?  Mommy issues much?  I find the the old guy young girl thing creepy too.  If it's more than 13 years you have to take a look around and REALLY ask yourself what the hell is up with you.  In all fairness, I dated an older guy (17 years my senior) and I look back and think "WTF was I doing?!?!"  I am sure I will I have a post about it for the "Dating Diaries" portion.


Favorite Alcoholic scheme:
Alright, to all my winos out there I have seen this before, but I just can't help but feel like there is a small amount of truth behind it.  Especially because I really dig Chiantis and breadsticks!  YUM!


Favorite part of October-
I can't wait to carve pumpkins!  I actually haven't carved pumpkins in awhile but I'm trying to embrace my inner child... And guess what, it's totally awesome!

Favorite Instagram shot
This gorgeous maple tree sits in my yard in remembrance if my grandpa who passed away 14 years this month. I love the deep red color the leaves turn. It's almost as if my grandpa is say "love you all, I'm still watching over you."  It's those little thoughts that make my heart happy. 

FollowtheRuels

No comments:

Post a Comment