Monday, October 21, 2013

Quiet Whiskey Time


Sami's Shenanigans

Happy Monday (if Mondays can be happy)!


First: Earlier in the week my sister gave me an Origami Owl tag for the locket she had previously given me, along with a sappy note about how she loves me and wants me to find my happy place.  Friday night she had her first party (she is a consultant for anyone who wants to get on the living locket train) and I picked out some goodies to add to my growing locket and finally put my locket and tag together.

Second: At the party I made sure to match my black and white polka dot shoes with my black and white polka dot shirt.  This is pretty much as fashion blogger I will ever be.  I just don't have the tenacity to beg friends to go photograph my outfit in the middle of the forest, so kudos to those of you who do!

Third: I came across my "Full Throttle Saloon" shirt from South Dakota this past summer only to realize that it has the year 2000 on it!  Uh no!  I was 14 in 2000, and was certainly not a motorcycle rally in the middle of the Midwest!

Fourth: I had a small reunion with Jack Daniels and you know what... I liked it.  Like really liked it!  I foresee a few Jack and Diets in the near future.  I also had the opportunity to have quality time with my parents.

Fifth: The Red Sox are headed to the World Series, woo hoo.  Ok, I am not a huge baseball fan, however I have always loved the Red Sox because for some reason I have this major soft spot for Boston teams.  The Celtics, The Bruins, The Red Sox, and most importantly The Patriots (who I am VERY disappointed in currently!)

Sixth: I decided it was high time to start that roadtrip scrapbook and so far I have absolutely no patience whatsoever!  Like none at all.  It is pissing me off.  I think I need to cool it and wait until the creative mind strikes.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  It was nice not going anywhere and just being home.


No comments:

Post a Comment