Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's 5 Favorites!





FollowtheRuels

It's FRIDAY!  Kinda makes me wanna listen to Rebecca Black then I would have to punch myself in the face.

Anyways, it has taken FOREVER for Friday to get here, but perhaps that is due to the fact that I went to Disneyland on Monday (sister's birthday, she better love me for it) and didn't get home until after midnight and every night since, I have turned into a pumpkin around 8 pm... Much earlier than my 9:30 pm bedtime.

So it being Friday and all, here are my top 5 things!  You can always check out my Pinterest board here.



I am loving this cape I found on zulily.com.  I believe the sale is over, but I am still wanting it.  Then I remember I don't really ever wear capes and where does one wear a cape?


For some reason unknown to me, I never purchased these beauties from Timberland last winter and now the only place I found them was Timberland's UK website that doesn't ship to the US... UGH!


I found the perfect creative go to gift with these mugs.  All you need is a mug, a sharpie, an oven set at 350 degrees and 30 minutes to bake the suckers.  I am sure not much artistic capabilities is needed for these.  I will let you know.


I don't know if anyone else has noticed the uprising of Kerouac followers?  I literally see 2-5 Facebook quotes daily.  Just curious, but where the heck is this coming from?  Yes the man was a literary genius, however maybe people should read some of his works.  


I love love love this non-traditional way to decorate a pumpkin and guess what it is almost time for the 13 days of Halloween on ABC Family. Yep, I am still a pre-teen girl sometimes.

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment