Monday, October 14, 2013

7 hours of my life lost (Not happy, happy, happy)




Sami's Shenanigans


Happy Happy Monday!  My weekend by fast which does not excite me at all.

First, my Jeep FINALLY got new tires!  And an oil change.  She is "happy, happy, happy" as my dad said. Me, on the other hand, not "happy, happy, happy" after spending almost 7 hours in Fontana.  Yes you read that correcty, 7 hours in Fontana.  Ugh!  For those of you who are not familiar with Southern California, Fontana is pretty dang ghetto.  It used to be farmland which was turned into scenes from "Cheech and Chong."  I now know where to buy any make or model of used car, complete with low rider air bags and a custom paint job.  I am SO thankful my dad accompanied me because had I spent 7 hours in Pep Boys I may have gone postal or grown a penis!  Over $700 later I got to leave, thank you baby Jesus.  At least I don't have to buy tires for awhile and it can snow anytime now.  Bring it on!
Second, my custom paint mug from Color Me Mine.  I want to go paint another one ASAP!  SOmeone go on a hot date with me and we can paint things!
Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sunday Funday photoshoot with the best friends a girl could ask for.  Started off with mimosas and hair and make up.  Stood off to the side as Kristal and her kiddies got their pictures done.  Full supplies of BudLight and Jack and Cokes.  All in all, it was a fun time.  We all agreed that candid shots are much better than red solo cup posed pictures.  It was a cold day to be out in a tank dress and boots in the middle of the forest, but it was pretty fun and lots of giggles.  I am pretty sure the photographer HATED us, but who knows.  We are a SUPER fun bunch of gals.
Sixth, I was trolling instagram (because it is more fun than FB these days) and found this lovely quote about travelling.  Eeek, I can't wait for my snow adventure!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment