Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Random Wednesday




Hello my little darlings!  I hope everyone has been doing splendid this week.  I am aware of the fact that it is only Wednesday, but this girl CANNOT wait for next Wednesday... My love Nashville returns to ABC!  Woo hoo!!!!!

I found these pictures of a great boards on Facebook and I'm contemplating getting down with my crafty self and making one for my momma for Christmas. It seems relatively simple and I think she would adore the hand made touch.


In other news, it's time I settle into a plan for Hawaii in January for a super special couple's nuptials. I feel completely honored to have been invited and I am hoping everything works out so that I can go!  In addition to the Hawaii trip, there will the final George Strait concert leg and I'm hoping to catch him again thus year in beautiful Las Vegas with the gorgeous Miranda Lambert as his opener. She did fabulous at his San Antonio concert this past June!  Also on the agenda is Belize!  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that has come my way and it seems it may help me find another little piece of myself I didn't know was missing.  You see that is the BEST part of traveling... Finding you and piece of you all over the place and all the new things you like and reaffirmation of all the things you hate!

I hope that was "random" enough for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment